Choose books that we have personal experience

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-11 11:54:09 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
That is why I will not talk to you about the importance of reading and its benefits especially in learning technical creative and logical thinking skills  those you need to become a good programmer. But I will talk directly to you about the topics covered in the books in this guide Here in the list of the best books for learning programming you will find books that talk about Programming basics. Detailed explanations of the most important programming topics such as algorithms and data structures.

Complete explanations of the entire application engineering and development process Software Engineering. Learn specific programming languages ​​Java C Python  JavaScript and others. Various programming specializations such as web deve Belgium WhatsApp Number Data lopment  artificial intelligence and machine learning. The basic skills soft skills that a programmer needs in his working life. Not only that in every book I will put for you in this guide you will find Link to obtain the book from its main source. Author Name. The basic programming language used by the author in examples and application. The main topic of the book. A summary of the most important features of the book and how you can benefit from it.

In order to be more sure that this guide really contains the best books for learning programming I want you to know that we have collected this list as follows Selecting books that have been unanimously agreed upon by many Arab and foreign professional programmers. The book should be easy and simple and contain many illustrative examples so that it is suitable for beginners. Choose books that cover many aspects of the topic you are discussing so that they are a reference that can be relied upon constantly. Any book must be available and easy to obtain in any Arab country.with and truly know are useful and informative. I have also arranged the books in a way that suits anyone new to this world full of knowledge sources so that they do not feel pressured or intimidated while I am keen to cover the most important topics and specializations in the world of programming.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 18:04 , Processed in 0.037463 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

© 2001-2017 Comsenz Inc.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |